Friday, May 22, 2009

A Day for decorating...EGGS!

You'd think that decorating eggs for easter would be a given but I'd bet this is only the second or even first time for some that my kids have ever done it. Mom is such a neat/clean freak that this has always just seemed like such a pain, but after this positive experience we'll for sure do it again. We had our friends, the Reynolds' (Brian, Stephanie, and Colby), come for a little easter fun and BBQ.
Kirsten and Caleb are very into their creations. We even had a white crayon that you wrote on the egg before to make designs. Thanks mom for the decorating packets!
Colby and Zach were on the other side of the table trying out their creative juices.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big! I found your blog off the Pay's blog. Just wanted to say hi! One of these days we will have to get together for a bit. Sometimes I really miss the apartments!

Tom said...

I know you guys have at least colored eggs once before - since we had you over to color eggs right before we both moved out of the lovely apartments- I believe I even have a picture to prove it if you need it :)