Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Ellie Grace is here!

Ellie Grace Woodhouse was born on Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ American Fork Hospital @ 12:45 pm. She was 16 inches long and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz. She is a little angel and we all think so. Here is Rachel the proud and happy new mama!
The newest family portrait with baby Ellie. Rachel and Danny Woodhouse.
The proud new uncle Nathan was the first of all of us to hold baby Ellie. We all thought she was soooo tiny, but I guess we just forget now that all of ours are turning into giants.
Caleb got a turn to old Ellie with a little help from Grandma. He was so gentle! He loves his new cousin!
Zach of course was in line next to have a turn to hold the newest cousin around.
An last but not least was Kirsten's turn. She finally has a little baby girl to hold even if it's not a sister of her own a new girl cousin will have to do.
I too got a turn to hold sweet baby Ellie. What a sweetheart she was. I wanted to snuggle her close, but had to resist because of the cold that I had. Now I know why my kids hated those surgical masts, they're sufficating.
However, Caleb had no problem putting one on and saying "cheese" My other sister-in-laws were there visiting too.

No comments: