Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Arches in St. Louis Missouri!

I had to step way back to get this full shot in. It is 630 feet to the top. There is an elevator that can take you to the top. However we all declined on that experience. We could see the little windows in the center of the arch and that was enough info for us to say, " no," to the experience.
We were the last to fly home after the wedding weekend and decided to go the distance and see the arches. They were pretty impressive. We were standing down the hill from the arches and still MJ sat on the ground to take this picture.
We were parked down by this tour boat and this is where I got the kids trip presents which they asked for just after giving me hugs upon my return home. Can you say "spoiled."
The boys got pop guns and kirsten got a dolphin pen that speaks dolphin.

1 comment:

Pays said...

I love St. Louis! You should have taken the elevator to the top of the arch...it's well worth it ;)